Chambers of Commerce
Colorado Tourist Info
- United Business Bank: 970.887.1221
- Citywide Bank: 970.722.0600
- Wells Fargo Bank: 970.726.5531
- Bank of the West: 970.726.8894
Fraser Valley Metropolitan Recreation District
Includes Grand Park Community Rec Center, Foundry Cinema & Bowl, Fraser Valley Sports Complex & Icebox, Pole Creek Golf, and more.
- Golf Granby Ranch: 970.887.2709
- Grand Elk: 970.887.9122
- Grand Lake: 970.627.8008
- Pole Creek: 970.887.9195
Grand County Historical Association
Non-profit devoted to promoting the heritage of the region. Also administers two museums, Cozen’s Ranch Museum in Fraser and the Grand County Museum in Hot Sulphur Springs 970.725.3939.
- Granby Medical Center/Middle Park Health: 970.887.5800
- Kremmling Memorial Hospital: 970.724.3442
Inn at Silver Creek
Mountainside guests have membership access to the Inn’s pool, hot tubs, and fitness center. Take the pass hanging on the hook by the door of your Mountainside unit, and show it to the front desk at the Inn for access. You must bring your own towels and then return them to your condo.
Internet info at The Mountainside
Wifi network name: MountainsideWireless
If you have a problem connecting to the Wifi, please contact the internet provider, Resort Internet, at 1-877-208-4141 or at www.resortinternet.com.
- Fraser Medical Center: 970.726.6778
- Byers Peak Family Medicine: 970.722.0300
- Denver Health East Grand Community Clinic (base of Winter Park Resort ): 970.726.4299
- Middle Park Medical Center, Granby (24-hour emergency care): 970.887.5800
- Middle Park Medical Center, Kremmling: 970.724.3442
- Colorado West Mental Health: 970.887.2179
- Grand County Public Health and Nursing: 970.725.3288
- Grand County Rural Health Network: 970.887.3064
- Sky-Hi News, Granby: 970.887.3334
Each of the public libraries in Grand County provide free internet, children’s section, children’s story hour, audio and video collections and more. Call individual libraries for hours and program times.
- Fraser Valley Library: 421 Norgren Road, Fraser: 970.726.5689
- Granby Library: 55 Zero St., Granby: 970.887.2149
- Grand Lake Juniper Library: 316 Garfield St., Grand Lake: 970.627.8353
- All state roads: 303.639.1111
- CDOT: 303.757.9228; internet: www.cotrip.org; cell phone: 511
- Snow Radio Report KOA 850 AM: 970.887.1100
- Trail Ridge Road: 970.627.3471
- Colorado road conditions website: www.cotrip.org
- Emergency: 911
- Granby Police Dept: 970.887.3007
- Fraser & Winter Park Police Dept: 970.722.7779
- Grand County Sheriff’s Department: 970.725.3343
- Animal Control: 970.887.2988. If no answer call the sheriff at 970.725.3343
- East Grand Fire Protection District No. 4: Has three paid staff people and 55 volunteers. They own five front line vehicles 970.726.5824.
- Advocates Victim Assistance – domestic violence assistance: all calls confidential, 24 hours/day 970.725.3412
- Denver International Airport: 800.247.2336 www.flydenver.com
- Granby Airport: 970.887.2123
- McElroy Airfield, Kremmling: 970.724.0611
- Trash dumpsters are located along the far sides of both Mountainside parking lots. The dumpsters with yellow lids are for recycling.